Wednesday 20 November 2013

Thankful for Friends! - Doodlebug

Yesterday my "I'm thankful for ... " layout was up on Doodlebug's blog and I thought I would show it to you here too. I find there's so very much to be thankful for and I love scrapping about it. In this case I chose to scrap about my friends.... how different life would be without friends! So yes, I'm very very thankful for my friends!

I used Doodlebug's "Happy Harvest" collection and can I just say that I adore this collection: the warm colors and all those super cute embellishments! Scrapping with this collection made me so happy! I know, I say that about every Doodlebug collection, but it's how I feel.  


The leaves (both red and blue) and part of the title were cut with the Silhouette Cameo. 
A few close-ups: 



Supplies: Doodlebug Happy Harvest collection. Bazzill cardstock. Tools: Silhouette Cameo.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and wishing you happy scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment