Saturday 22 February 2020

I HEART YOU | JustNick Studio & Doodlebug Design

Hi friends! Today I'm up on JustNick's blog with this colorful layout using the super fantastic Radiating Background cut file! As soon as I saw this cut file I saw the finished layout in my head. I had just bought the new Doodlebug Design Love Notes collection and this cut file was so perfect for it! When it comes to Doodlebug I can never decide which papers I should use as I just adore them all. With this cut file I can use them all!! Here's what I made:


And this is the Radiating Background cut file:


Isn't this cut file just perfect to use all those papers you love so much and that you don't have to choose between them? I adore it! Here are a few close-ups of some of the details of my page:


The papers glued behind the cut file all came from the 6"x 6" inch Doodlebug Love Notes paper pad and because all papers are double-sided I only needed 9 instead of 18 of the 6" x 6"sheets.


I thought about glue-ing different pieces of paper behind all the empty spaces in the cut file but decided against it, as I thought that would be too much of a good thing. I already used 18 different designs as it is.


I love the tiny enamel hearts in this collection and used them in the banner and in some of the flowers.


I love stitching on my pages,so that's what I did here as well. I stitched around the entire page and on some of the elements on my page, like on the "Hugs & Kisses" die-cut.


I love how easy it was to put this page together and I'm so happy with the result. Hope you like it too!


Can't wait to see what you will do with this cut file. Don't forget to share your project on our facebook page or on Instagram using the #justnickstudio.

Please visit the JustNick store for the Radiating Background cut file or one of the many other awesome cutfiles!

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to have a look at my project! Wishing you a happy and crafty weekend.


1 comment:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! LOVING the colors, the heart banner and love love love that precious photo!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete