Sunday 2 February 2020

Pretty Little Studio Planner Spread

Hello friends! I love working on my planner and for the blog post I made for Pretty Little Studio I decided to use their collection “Document Life” for one of my spreads in my Happy Planner. I really love how it turned out! Let me show you my week:


Every Pretty Little Studio collection contains so many fun cards, tags, stickers, die-cuts … you name it, it’s there! And that makes absolutely every collection perfect to use for your planner. Apart from that, most collections can also be used together; especially the little word stickers or the word flags can be combined with almost every collection.

Here’s a closer look at the left side of my week:


And here’s also a closer look at the right side of my week:


As I have started Project Life albums and other planners several times before and never managed to persevere, I thought of ways to simplify decorating this 2020 Happy Planner. So what I did first was investing in a little Sprocket printer which printed photos in exactly the same size as the rectangles in this planner. Now I can simply print the photos straight from my phone and because the back of these photos is adhesive I stick them directly into my planner. My next decision was to use a lot of items from Pretty Little Studio. The reason being that Pretty Little Studio has so many little bits and pieces in every collection that there’s always an item that is just what I’m looking for! In this way my spreads are done in no time at all! I am determined that this year will be the first year I’ll complete an entire planner!

Let me show you a few close-ups of all the items I’ve used for this week in January. Here’re close-ups of the left side:


On Tuesday a delivery arrived at our house, which was packed in dry ice. My boys and even the puppy loved playing with it! So the “happy” sticker and “Yay” die-cut were just perfect!


The pink flower die-cut is from a different collection: “XOXO”.

And here are some close-ups of the right side:



I cut the “busy busy busy” from a 3×4 journaling card. Love it!


I love the “It’s the weekend!” die-cut. I could use that one every week! I love it when the weekend arrives!


Here’s what I used for my planner spread: Document Life collection: 8×8 paper pack; Journaling Cards: Journaling Highlighs; Die-Cuts: Jazzy Tabs, Rise & Shine Tag, Seen & Noted, Days of the Week; Stickers: Notable Word – Multi. Cut-Aparts: Just Because Word Flags. XOXO collection: Die-Cuts: Blooming Love, Hello Lovely Words, Love You.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is FABULOUS!!!! I love how you added so many goodies to these pages!

    ReplyDelete