Saturday 8 February 2020

My Creative Scrapbook February Main Kit | Happy

It's reveal time for the February kits from My Creative Scrapbook! I can't believe how time flies! I haven't even shown you all the layouts I created with the January kits (if you want to see them all please visit my Instagram account). This month I received the Main Kit which is mainly filled with the "So Happy Together" collection from Simple Stories (patterned paper, chipboards, cardstock stickers and ephemera die-cuts), as well as a few sheets from Jen Hadfield "This is Family" and Photo Play Paper 'Family' collections.  Also included in the main kit is a Prima clear stamp, and some gold puffy phrase thickers by American Crafts.

Here's one of the layouts I created with this kit. Really loving the colors in this kit!


And a few close-ups:





And here's a photo of the kit:


For more information about the February kits please visit the My Creative Scrapbook website and if you want to see the photos of all projects created by the design team with the various kits, please visit the Design Team Gallery.

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my page!
Wishing you a wonderful week!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment