Saturday 20 June 2020

Best Dad | Pretty Little Studio

Happy Saturday y'all! This week the Pretty Little Studio team is sharing their Father’s Day projects and here’s the layout I made (not a layout about my father, but about my hubby celebrating Father's Day with our kids). I had so much fun creating this one!


For my layout I used the colorful “Fun in the Sun” collection and I have to say I’m loving the result! The photos are of my husband receiving his Father’s Day presents from our three kids. We had a bit of a laugh as our daughter gave him a toilet brush, which was shaped like a flamingo!


To create this page I punched a whole lot of 1″ circles which I then cut in half and placed in three large circles on a white cardstock background. The space between the three circles measures approx. 1″. Before adding the two photos and the embellishments I added machine stitching to all three circles first.


After finding the best place for my two 6 cm x 9 cm photos I added the embellishments: a few die-cuts, a little journaling spot, a word sticker and the title of course:


Of course I also wrote a few lines about the present my daughter gave her father.


I really love the happy colors of this collection and although it’s meant to be a summer’s collection it’s just so versatile, it can be used for photos of any occasion!


Here’s a list of what I used: Fun in the Sun collection: 8×8 paper pack; Die-Cuts: Best Days Black, Good Vibes, At the Beach; Stickers: Mini ABC Frutti Tutti, Summer Words Cherry.

This is it for me today! Thank you all for stopping by and wishing you a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Love love love love this! LOVING all the circles, the colors and the stitching!!!!

    ReplyDelete