Wednesday 10 June 2020

Make Your Own Rainbow | Pretty Little Studio

Hi friends! Today I'm sharing another Color Me Happy layout I created for Pretty Little Studio. This collection really does make me happy so I couldn’t resist using it once again. I created this page of my daughter having a latte and a waffle with me, back in the beginning of March. Who knew it would be one of the last days we could enjoy a coffee in a cafĂ©?!


I’m so glad Melissa decided to include 12″ x 12″ papers in this collection. I’m using them quite a lot, like here on both the left and right side of my layout. Before I stitched them to my background I added a small strip of yellow cardstock to mark the line between the patterned paper and my white background cardstock.


I started my page with the two vertical strips of patterned (heart) paper and the strip of yellow cardstock. Next I added the “Make Your Own Rainbow” card, which is actually part of the packaging of one of the die-cuts packages.


Then I placed the two photos on my page and matted only the one at the top of my page. I created a little cluster around both of them. Here’s the photo & cluster at the top of my page (the cut file is from my stash and right now I can’t find where I got it from):


And this is the photo & cluster at the bottom of my page:


In between the photos I added a little block with journaling. After I had adhered this, I added lots of machine stitching and a few Nuvo drops and I was done! Here’s a quick photo of one of the super cute die-cuts:


Don’t you just adore this collection too?!

Here’s a list of what I used for my layout: Color Me Happy collection: 12 x 12 paper pack, 8 x 8 paper pack; Die-Cuts: Over The Rainbow, Merry Go Round; Stickers: Starbright Words; Word Flags: Wild At Heart.

This is it for today. Thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek at my page. Don’t forget to check out the Color Me Happy collection in the Pretty Little Studio store! Wishing you a happy day and stay safe!

Hugs,
Monique

2 comments:

  1. Love love love love this! LOVING all the rainbow goodness!!!!! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18 June, 2020

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete