Sunday 14 June 2020

Happy Escape | Vicki Boutin | My Creative Scrapbook June Main Kit

Hi friends! Last week my June Main Kit from the My Creative Scrapbook kit club arrived here in the Netherlands after a long journey at sea and I was so happy to finally be able to dig in!! Here's the first one of my layouts:


This kit is filled with the Let's Wander collection from Vicki Boutin which I adore! This layout is about the social distancing we had to maintain these last few months. After staying at home for weeks I just had to get out of the house to enjoy a coffee with my friend. We made sure we had 1.5 meters between us at all times and we had a great time!

 
For this layout I punched a whole lot of 1" circles and cut them in half. I adhered them in straight lines on my page and then added some machine stitching. The "happy" is one of the free (MCS subscriber) cut files for June.

Here are a few more close-ups:




For more information about this kit (and the other 3 kits of this month) please visit the My Creative Scrapbook website and if you want to see the photos of all projects created by the design team with the various kits, please visit the Design Team Gallery.

Here's the photo of the kit:


Thank you so much for stopping by today! Wishing you happy crafting!
xxx
Monique

1 comment:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the colors, the half circles and that design is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete