Sunday 30 May 2021

A Hug in a Mug | Pretty Little Studio layout

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing another Frosty and Friends layout which I created for Pretty Little Studio. This time I chose not to scrap a snow & ice layout, but instead I used a photo of my daughter enjoying her coffee. Love this versatile collection! 

Here's my page:


For this layout I used my Silhouette to cut this beautiful heart cut file (from Peartree Cutfiles) from a sheet of white cardstock and used it as a stencil. I placed the heart cut file on another sheet of white cardstock and with four different colors of distress oxide stamping ink and a soft brush I colored over the heart cut file and next removed it. Loving the result! 


Next I matted my photo and chose the 3x4 journaling with the cup and the text "A Hug in a Mug" and placed this on the left side of the photo. The word "love" is another die-cut I adore and very much wanted to use it. I placed this over the journaling card. 


Below the photo I added a few rows of "stitches" stickers and machine stitched over them:


At the top of the photo I placed a pink bracket card with the date stamped on it, a heart die-cut and a little word flag. 


Above the journaling card with the mug I placed a die-cut frame, another word flag and a sticker with a row of stitches (how I love these stitches stickers!).


And because we have a cute puppy of our own, I just had to add the little doggie peeking out next to the photo. 


I so so so love the Frosty collection! The collection is so versatile, you can use it for so many occasions and so many different kinds of photos! 

I hope I've been able to inspire you to give this collection a try. Don't forget to share your project with us if you do! 

Here's a list of the PLS products I used:




Brackets | Oh What Fun


Journaling | Hug in a Mug 3x4

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to visit the Pretty Little Studio shop for this collection or one of the many other collections. 

You can find more of my work here: Instagram / Blog / Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment