Thursday 13 May 2021

Lovely Day | April Creative Kit | My Creative Scrapbook

 Hello friends! 

Yesterday I posted my first layout created with the Bunnies and Blooms collection from Simple Stories, which is featured in the April Creative Kit from the kit club My Creative Scrapbook. I love this kit so much! 

Here's the 2nd layout I created sofar: 

For this layout I decided to use a photo of myself (which I almost always regret as soon as I'm done, lol).

Here are the close-ups:


Really loving the chequered background paper! 

Here's the photo of the April Creative Kit once more:

Thank you so much for stopping by! 

For more information about this kit (and the other 3 March kits) please visit the My Creative Scrapbook website and if you want to see the photos of all projects created by the design team with the various kits, please visit the Design Team Gallery.

Wishing you a wonderful day! 

xxx Monique

1 comment: