Wednesday 12 May 2021

Easter Layout with the April Creative Kit | My Creative Scrapbook

Hi friends! 

Last week the postal services finally decided to deliver the April Creative Kit at my address! Yay! I was in a hurry to receive this kit as it contains the Bunnies and Blooms collection from Simple Stories, which I adore!! (of course, when you're wishing for a kit to arrive real fast then it takes ages and ages!). 

Sofar I've created two layouts with this kit and today I'm sharing the first one: Easter:


For this page I've used a strip of 3 small photos. Here are 3 close-ups of the layout:




This is it! Hope you like it! 

Here's the photo of the April Creative Kit:


Thank you so much for stopping by! 

For more information about this kit (and the other 3 March kits) please visit the My Creative Scrapbook website and if you want to see the photos of all projects created by the design team with the various kits, please visit the Design Team Gallery.

Wishing you a wonderful day! 

xxx Monique


No comments:

Post a Comment