Sunday 4 May 2014

You're my world - Imaginisce

For today I've got a fun Imaginisce layout to share! I love that the current collections from Imaginisce contain so many sheets with a “neutral” design. This way you can use the collections for any photo or occasion you wish. Like this one for example:


In this case I used the “Perfect Vacation” collection for a photo of my youngest where he plays dress up. I just love the colors and designs of this collection and they were absolutely perfect for this photo.



I love stitching on my pages, either with the machine (what I usually do, as it's much faster, lol) or by hand.


Supplies: Imaginisce: 12x12 paper pad, die-cuts (Perfect Vacation), buttons (My Baby). American Crafts: cardstock, glue runner, Knock Outs border punch.

Hope you like it! Thank you for stopping by today! Happy crafting!!!
Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke weer! Ik vind het blauw zo mooi afsteken bij het camerapapier en ook het gestikte hart is erg leuk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous04 May, 2014

    Super gaaf geworden!! Wat een spetterde kleuren. En leuk dat geborduurde hart. Groetjes, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors and that stitched heart!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new favorite Monique!! Love your page design and the b&w photo layered behind your color photo!! And the stitched heart is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun and so lovely! I love the stitched heart!

    ReplyDelete