Friday 2 May 2014

Purple Pumpkin May Sketch Challenge!

Can believe it's May already!! Where did the time go? I've got the feeling we just celebrated Christmas! (still have to finish the last 5 days of my December Daily!) I don't want the time to pass so fast ... in August my little girl (17 :) ) will be off to the US to attend High School for a year. I'm so proud of her, but I'm also dreading the months she'll be away .... so please let the time go a bit slower.

Okay, enough rambling about the time, on to the new sketch challenge for Purple Pumkin!! I chose these pics of my funny youngest which go perfectly with this fun October Afternoon (Daily Flash) collection and of course a few goodies from the Purple Pumpkin store, like the Elmo button (Elmo used to be Mats' very very favorite cuddly toy!), the tickets and the washi tape:


and a few close-ups:




And this is the sketch Lizzy created for us:


You have until the end of the month to complete this Sketch Challenge and link it up in Purple Pumpkin's sidebar by midnight 31st of May 2014. There will be two fabulous Purple Pumpkin prizes: $25 & 15$ to spend in the Purple Pumpkin shop - one winner will be chosen by the design team, and the second will be a random prize draw. Winner gets to Guest Design in a future month - once they have received their Purple Pumpkin product of course! International scrappers welcome!!! For the rest of the rules, please hop over to Purple Pumpkin's blog.

Hope you'll all find the time to join in!!

Thanks for stopping by again today!
Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. hoi hoi

    Ik vind de lo weer helemaal top en wat een leuke foto's .
    geweldig gedaan en er is weer van alles op te zien

    lieve groet Thamar

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooooooooo FUN! I love love love the photos and the colors!!!!! And of COURSE I loveeeeeeeeee ELMO!! He's my FAVE!!! And I didn't know she was coming here next year for school? Where is she going to be at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jij weet altijd zo goed raad met jongenslay-outs! Ook deze is weer heel erg gaaf en dan vooral die leuke Elmo-button ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This page is so awesome, Monique! I love all of the great energy you created with the different patterns and all of the fun embellishing!

    ReplyDelete