Sunday 25 May 2014

I love us - Ruby Rock-It


Hi everyone, I'm so happy to be able to share this project I created for Ruby Rock-It's "Beyond The Page Saturday" using their Oriental Chic collection. 

A little while ago I bought this beautiful photo frame thinking that one day it might be just what I would need and how true that was! 


I just love all the different shades and patterns of "blue" this collection contains! 
I also added one of two items from the "Heritage" collection, like the wood veneer and the feather and bird die-cuts. 



The title I made myself using my Silhouette Cameo. I sprayed the white cardstock with some gold mist and added some glitter stickles. 

Except for this beautiful collection, Ruby Rock-It also sent me some very beautiful Nestabilities from Spellbinders (Majestic Elements) which I used to create the circles in the middle. I cut different sized shapes and layered them all on top of each other. I really love the result! 

Last but not least, my Ruby Rock-It supply list

Oriental Chic - patterned paper Resplendent
Oriental Chic - patterned paper - Sakura
Oriental Chic - patterned paper - Zen Garden
Oriental Chic - Floral
Oriental Chic - Cardstock Stickers
Heritage - Wood Veneer
Herritage - Die-cut Pack
Bella! Florals (blue)

This is it for me for today. What do you think? Isn't this collection beautiful?! 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! 



4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Monique!! I love all of the great texture, and the look of the wood veneer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the colors and the bird!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, heel gaaf! En dat vogeltje is leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love the glint of gold in the papers.

    ReplyDelete