Thursday 29 May 2014

You make me happy when skies are grey - Imaginisce

Happy Ascension Day everyone!!! Are you having the day off too? I have! And as it's grey and rainy here in The Netherlands I'm spending my day scrapping!

Here's a "just because" layout using Imaginisce's "My Baby" - baby boy collection. The photo is my youngest a couple of years ago (realize now I've forgotten to include the date!).


I've been playing with my Gelatos for the background. Love this messy look! (though not for all my pages, mind you!).


The title was created using my Silhouette Cameo and some Thickers.


And I've also used the stamp from this collection:


Supplies: Imaginisce "My Baby" - Baby Boy: patterned paper, die-cut tags, dimensional sticker, stamp. American Crafts: cardstock, Thickers. Xenos: wood veneer stars. Doodlebug: Spinkles. Gelatos. K&Company pen.

And you? Have you been crafting too? Would love to see it if you did!
Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. So cute ♥
    Today I made two bracelets.... love being creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous30 May, 2014

    Doing a mini book so guess I am being creative too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING the colors and the title work!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so cute Monique!! I love the diagonal design and the fun mix of alphas in your title!!

    ReplyDelete