Friday 23 May 2014

Scrapbook Magazine UK & Bella Blvd

I've been designing layouts for Scrapbook Magazine UK for some time now and today issue #81 arrived at my home. For this issue Lindsey asked me to write an article called "Plastic Fantastic" (use plastic cd sleeves on my pages) and create 3 layouts to accompany the article, which I thought was a very cool assignment! So I grabbed a few cd sleeves and my Bella Blvd stash and got started ... and here's the result:


I really love love love Bella Blvd!!! 



I made another page which you can find on Papercraft Magazine's Facebook page: HERE and HERE.

If you're interested in this scrapbook magazine, just hop over to their website


Thanks for stopping by! 
Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. Prachtig werk, als altijd! Gefeliciteerd met je publicaties!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow!! These are just gorgeous!!! Loving how you made those pockets!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat leuk allemaal weer Monique, super!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous23 May, 2014

    Gefeliciteerd met je publicatie!! Ziet er goed uit zeg! Leuke LO's heb je gemaakt. Liefs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely made plastic look fantastic, Monique! Then again, you make everything look fantastic. Congrats on the pubs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Monique!! Great layouts and fun use of the pockets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous article and I just love the way your used the CD sleeves on your layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hé, wat leuk! Gefeliciteerd met je publicatie! De lay-outs zien er super uit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work. Congratulations on the publications.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow.Monique this is an absolutely fabulous feature. I agree with what Lisa said!! You are definitely on a roll at the moment!! :-)

    ReplyDelete