Friday 17 May 2019

All Of Me Loves All Of You | JustNick

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing another layout created for JustNick. For this layout I used one of the brand new JustNick cut files: "Build A Flower 9" and an older one "All Of Me" and a photo of my daughter standing in a field full of tulips, taken last month.


As we live in The Netherlands we have flowers everywhere. These tulips grew around the corner of our house (more or less). Don't you just love tulips? They make me so happy! Because of all the flowers in the photo I thought this new cut file was just perfect for my page!

Build a Flower 9:


I looked in the JustNick store for a fitting title and found the "All Of Me" cut file. I loved it straight away!

All Of Me:


For my layout I used a 6" x 6" paper pad from the Pink Paislee collection "Turn The Page" and some brads and that was all! Here are a few close-ups:


To build the flowers I used some good old fashioned brads. I can't remember when I last used those! It felt real good to use them again.



Before adhering the flowers and the photo on the white cardstock background I colored it a little bit pink using a blender brush and a pink ink pad and added a few drops of glimmer mist.


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. Don't forget to visit the JustNick store to check out these cut files or any other cut file!

Happy scrapping!
xoxo

1 comment: