Saturday 11 May 2019

You Make My Heart Soar | Doodlebug Design

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing the layout I created for the iNSD challenge at Scrapbook dot com . This is the challenge:

The Scrapbooker’s Choice Challenge is open to scrapbookers of all types. Are you a traditional scrapbooker, pocket-page scrapbooker, love using mixed media or stamps on your layouts, or use a planner for memory keeping? Share your creative passion this National Scrapbook Day by creating a project that embodies your memory keeping style! This challenge is open to everyone and your project(s) should showcase how much you love the art of scrapbooking! 

I used Doodlebug's French Kiss collection and think this layout showcases my love for scrapbooking and my scrapbooking style perfectly. 

The photo of my hubby and me was taken last month when the tree in our front garden was in full bloom (such a shame this lasts only for a day or 10).


The cut file of the balloon is from JustNick Studio and is called "Up In The Air". 

A few close-ups:





Love this collection with the red, white, blue and pink colors! 

Thanks for taking a peek! Off to scrap some more!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the photo, the colors and the balloons!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete