Sunday 5 May 2019

Elle's Studio NSD Challenge

Yesterday it was (inter)National Scrapbooking Day and of course I wanted to join in all the fun! One of the challenges I joined was challenge #2 at Elle's Studio:  Rip, tear and texturize the paper on your project to add interest, the way that Melissa Mann did on this beautiful page! No special tools are needed—a pair of sharp scissors will do the trick to texturize a paper edge, and you can rip in a straight line easily by adding pressure with a ruler. If this isn’t your typical style, give it a try to up your texture game!

Tearing isn't really my cup of tea but I love challenges and so I gave it a try (all strips of paper are torn): 


I used the March and April kits to create this page and a few extra's. 




The photos are from 2004 and I so loved seeing these again! 

Are you joining in any of the NSD challenges as well? Can't wait to see!
Thanks for stopping by! 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the colors and the bunnies!!!

    ReplyDelete